Online Lottery, Bingo, Poker, Black Jack – hey who needs Supercasinos anyway? We can gamble all we like in the comfort of our own home. Of course there is massive choice on the internet these days – all sorts of exciting ways we can engage in a bit of harmless gambling.
So what are some of the most popular online gaming sites in the UK these days?
‘Game Village’ is the biggest noise on the UK online bingo scene. You get to be part of an online games-playing community. It also looks great and is easy to find your way around. Also, ‘Game Village will match the deposit you put down 100%! There is also an inbuilt ‘chat’ feature so you can catch up with friends without them telling you to be quiet because they can’t hear the caller.
‘Foxy Bingo UK’ is one of the top names in online gaming. Satta Matka Like with ‘Game Village’ you get £5 free money to play with but they also throw in up to 50 free games of Bingo. There is a lot of Jordan (Katie Price) on this site – which can be good or bad depending on your point of view! The 50 free game bonus though does give you a lot of opportunity to check out many other rooms on the site.
‘Sun Bingo’ is one of the most popular bingo sites in the UK. ‘The Sun’ has been a bingo provider for years, of course, so the £10 bonus just to try the site is very generous. They tick all the boxes on customer service and do look out for the 80 ball bingo room – a very innovative place indeed!
On the online lottery front you are also blessed with choice. Kingolotto.co.uk is a free lottery site that is funded by advertising. You are awarded 30 ‘kingopoints’ when you first join kingolotto.co.uk and you are able to earn more when you match four or less numbers on the lotto. You can save up these points and exchange them for prizes – listed on a special ‘prize section’ of the site.
For the best results you really should fill in numbers every day. It only takes ten minutes or so, but a hassle for some possibly. Still, it is free – not to be sniffed at.
GlobeLot is the online charity lottery that benefits worldwide charity organisations such as Human Rights Watch and the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies. This is of course available outside the UK too, and features a game called ‘Pick It’ where players can predict outcomes every 60 seconds. The jackpot automatically rolls over and there is also a prize draw where you could win a holiday to places like Mexico or New York.
GlobeLot online lottery operates out of Liechtenstein rather than the UK – but at least they have the same tune as the UK for their National Anthem (true!).
But of course all these online gaming sites will pay out ONLY if your numbers come up. Obvious really. If your numbers don’t come up – they keep the cash. But maybe it’s not that obvious. Maybe there’s a smarter way to play…
There is a way that you can play both the UK and Euro lottery and earn income EVEN if your numbers DON’T come up! What’s the catch?
No catch. This is how it works: E-lottery has been going for over 5 years and anyone who plays the Euro lottery or the British National lottery really needs to understand what’s on offer here:
1) Your set of numbers are entered automatically every week so you don’t risk the agony of forgetting to fill out your slip at the newsagent on the week you win!
2) It automatically matches on of the balls (2 for the Euro lottery) and so you match 5 balls for example when in reality you only matched 4.
3) You have a massive 702% greater chance of scooping a British National Lottery jackpot and an even better 3,600% greater chance of scooping a Euro Millions jackpot! You would be in a syndicate with 48 other people, so of course it means the cash goes 49 ways. However, ‘owning’ that extra ball (2 extra ball for Euro Millions) increases your winning chances massively.
4) Anybody can join either as an affiliate or just a player, from anywhere in the world, as thousands have done already from more than 127 different countries. (Not the USA as things stand, but that may change).
5) You can play for FREE every week if you find 5 people who’d like to play too (10 if you play both the Euro lottery AND the British National Lottery.
6) As you introduce more and more people to membership, earning 20% commission (£1 a week) on their recurring subscriptions, you go beyond simply recouping the cost of your own subscription at the fifth one and start to receive net residual income.